LFES ~ Together we can do anything!
Join us this summer as we host a variety of food trucks! Check back here for the trucks that will be coming.
- Friday, June 4th – Kona Ice
- Saturday, June 26th – TBD
- Saturday, July 17th – TBD
Happy summer! As we reflect on the many ways LFES PTA was able to enrich our Cubs during the school year, we want to say thank you for your annual PTA membership and for participating in our programs and fundraisers. This past year, LFES PTA provided:
- Meet the Masters Art Lessons
- Field Trips
- Arts Opportunities ~ PTA Reflections contest & Gallery Night, Yearbook Cover contest
- Community Building ~ LFES Spirit Wear
- Reading ~ Helping students develop a daily reading habit through the Read-a-Thon, Read Across America Week, Adopt-a-Books, and Book Fairs.
- Character Building ~ Cool 2B Kind activities.to encourage kind habits. Blue Ribbon Week for character awareness. Pajama Day (Wear a Pair/Bring a Pair) community giving opportunity.
- Learning Tools ~ Agenda/planners (grades 3-5) and homework folders (grades TK-2) to build organization skills and effective study habits.
- Teacher Support ~ Teacher stipends & Teacher Appreciation Week
Spirit Wear Available
Did you miss out on our new Spirit Wear? Do you love it so much that you want more? We have small quantities of select styles available now.
Please email LFES PTA to purchase.
Although the LFES PTA site may include links providing direct access to other internet sites, LFES PTA has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of CUCPTSA any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability, or endorsement of the organizations maintaining external websites.
CUSD School-Connected Organization
As a school-connected organization, we must follow the same Constitutional guidelines related to student fees that mandate all schools and districts provide a public education to your student free of charge. Subject to certain exceptions, your right to a free public education means that neither the school nor its support organizations can require you or your family to purchase materials, supplies, equipment or specific uniforms for any school activity, nor can we require you or your family to pay security deposits or make donations in order to participate in the program. All donations are strictly voluntary and greatly appreciated as we work to support our schools and programs!