LFES ~ Together we can do anything!
You can be part of the 2020-21 LFES Yearbook! Find out all the ways to help make this a great yearbook below.
- Send us photos from this school year. We are happy to consider photos of Cubs showing LFES school spirit, working on school projects, etc.
- Pre-order your yearbook It’s the only way to guarantee your child will receive one at the end of the year. Early bird pricing ($25) ends on January 31st.
- Reserve a recognition ad. If you’d like, you can design a 1/8-page ad to commemorate your child’s milestones & achievements. Reserve your space for $12 (early-bird pricing through January 31st; you can reserve the space now and design your ad later).
Send photos or questions to Danielle: LFESYearbook@gmail.com
Spirit Wear Available
Did you miss out on our new Spirit Wear? Do you love it so much that you want more? We have small quantities of select styles available now.
Please email LFES PTA to purchase.
It’s a new school year and while it may look different the LFES PTA is ready to make it a great year!
Below you will find the direct links for all items from our Spirit Pack. You will also be able to get to these items through the ‘Get Involved’ and the ‘Cub Den Store’ sections of the website.
- Join the LFES PTA
- Fill out Waiver & Directory form
- Order your 2020-2021 LFES Yearbook
- Order your Adopt-a-Book
Join us in viewing a showcase of all winning entries in this year’s Reflections contest through the following link. CUCPTSA Reflections Gallery
The Reflections Program provides opportunities for students to express themselves creatively and to receive positive recognition for original works of art inspired by a pre-selected theme and helps to increase community awareness on the importance of the arts in education.
We want to congratulate all winners and all LFES participants!
Although the LFES PTA site may include links providing direct access to other internet sites, LFES PTA has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of CUCPTSA any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability, or endorsement of the organizations maintaining external websites.
CUSD School-Connected Organization
As a school-connected organization, we must follow the same Constitutional guidelines related to student fees that mandate all schools and districts provide a public education to your student free of charge. Subject to certain exceptions, your right to a free public education means that neither the school nor its support organizations can require you or your family to purchase materials, supplies, equipment or specific uniforms for any school activity, nor can we require you or your family to pay security deposits or make donations in order to participate in the program. All donations are strictly voluntary and greatly appreciated as we work to support our schools and programs!