Welcome to the Las Flores Elementary School PTA Website
We’ve kicked off our inaugural
LFES PTA Pledge Drive!
We are counting on Las Flores Cubs fans (that’s you!)
to help us MAKE A TOUCHDOWN FOR LFES!
Please donate — your support helps LFES PTA fund arts & music programs, field trips, technology & more.
- We need to raise $45,000 (approximately $80/student) to fund several enrichment programs for LFES Cubs this school year, including:
- ART MASTERS
- PRIMARY MUSIC
- FIELD TRIPS
- AND MUCH MORE …
- If our Pledge Drive is a success, we will not have to hold any door-to-door fundraisers this school year.
WHY A PLEDGE DRIVE?
- You asked, we listened! Many parents have shown interest in simply “writing a check,” rather than selling products such as gift wrap to friends and family. Our pledge drive is simple and efficient: All proceeds will directly benefit our school!
- Your donation is tax-deductible. It’s a win-win.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
- Any donation helps. Our goal is $80/student, but any amount will help us provide vital programs for our Cubs. PLEDGE FORMS went home in last week’s Friday folders. Write checks (blue or black ink) to LFES PTA and turn in to your student’s teacher or the front office sometime this week. (Please write “Pledge Drive” on the memo line.)
- Ask your employer about matching contributions.
Although the LFES PTA site may include links providing direct access to other Internet sites, LFES PTA has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of LFES PTA any guarantee of quality, assumption of liability, or endorsement of the organizations maintaining external websites.
CUSD school-connected organization: